Thursday, April 4, 2013

On Fire

 Yesterday's outfit. This inspiration from In Style has been sitting on my desk for a while. The weather is soo weird these days. It starts chilly always but some days it totally warms up and some days it never does.





 Denim shirt, liquid top - Forever 21
Scarf - Ann Taylor LOFT
Pants - Romwe
Boots - Steve Madden
Sunglasses - Karen Walker

WEDNESDAY:
My son spent the day at grandparent's house while I went to pre-school with my daughter than dropped her off as well. My hubby came home early so we could squeeze in our P90X workout before he took off for tennis and I met my girlfriend for dinner and a movie since the kids were at my mom and step dad's for the night. Hubby had to work from 10 pm to 2 AM at work for some code deployment so we didn't quite see each other....
The movie we saw Olympus fell I think was the name was really good. It felt like an unbelievable story but then again if they made a movie of 9/11 before it occurred we probably would have thought that was pretty unbelievable too (terrorist taking over flights with paper cutters). Makes you really think.
Great action movie though.


1 comment:

  1. Look at you, stylishly bright and edgy! I just adore those boots, and orange is a beautiful colour especially loving those gorgeous trousers! xx Enjoy your weekend Daphne! /Madison

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...