Monday, June 10, 2013

Graduation

 Today's outfit was from a very old inspiration back from Sept 2011 issue of In Style....

 This is more of a work/office outfit but since I do not have an office job I figured why not. It was conservative yet chic perfect for my little man's Kindergarten graduation!




Got lots of compliments on my necklace (Christmas gift from my husband)...

This khaki pencil skirt is so old but timeless. It is lined and stretchy so very easy to wear...


Sweater - Forever 21
Necklace - J Crew
Skirt - Bebe
Purse - Shoedazzle
Flats - Tilly's 
Watch - Ed Hardy

TODAY:
Big day today for my son... Took him to school then came home and tried to finish again all the piled up laundry that I didn't do this weekend. My mom and Dad met me at home and we went early afternoon to my son's school to watch his Kindergarten graduation ceremony. My brother and his family and hubby met us there. He was probably the only kid with the most family members present at his ceremony. They sang 6 cutest songs and then their names were called out as they gave their teacher a hug and officially became ready for 1st grade!
I can't believe how fast time goes by.









With the girl he likes in his class...

With his teacher who we'll miss so much...

Members of the family that were able to come to celebrate...



2 comments:

  1. love this classic look. stripes are awesome. and how cute is your son in that tie! love it!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super gorgeous hun. I always love stripes, and how cute is the graduation .xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...