Sunday, June 23, 2013

Skirt the rules

 Today's boho combo was inspired by March 2012 issue of People Stye Watch:
 I didn't have a jacket like this one but my romanian blouse paired with the striped skirt gave the similar look...



 Blouse - Vintage
Skirt - Forever 21
Wedges - Shoedazzle
Purse - Chloe
Necklace - From Turkey

TODAY:
Morning was spent putting the house back in order somewhat and catching up the kids on their summer work then getting ready for my brother in law's birthday gathering in the park...
It was a nice low key get together. The kids took their skateboard/scooter and my son brought his bike to too to ride with his grandpa. It was so nice to see him enjoy riding his skateboard after his week long camp.
Then they found this tree and were having a ball climbing and hiding in it...

First there is my daughter posing like mommy before my shoot:




She was tired at the end and carried her scooter instead of riding it...

After the red cupcake...





2 comments:

  1. Cute skirt. And your daughter! That pose is so like her mommy. Seeing your kids smile always brightens my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wedge shoes. It a great look for dinner with your hubby, lol.Its a cute look.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...