Sunday, July 14, 2013

Orange Crush

 Oh my goodness so behind in blog posts as we have all the family here visiting for my sister's wedding.
This was my outfit Wednesday night for a family dinner at my mom's house to spend time with my brother in law's parents and grandparents...

The inspiration was from People Style Watch's April 2013 issue:












Dress - Kika Paprika
Belt - vintage
Purse - Kate Spade
Bracelet - Stella & Dot
Heels - Aldo

WEDNESDAY:
I can't even remember what I did during the day. I know it is hectic as well starting with Tennis followed by that is right going to a YMCA further east for a pool with a slide...
Then it was Ballet class then came home to change and rushed to my mom's house for the big family dinner.....







FAMILY DINNER:






1 comment:

  1. So cute! Orange looks great on you and your makeup, etc. are perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...