Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rehearsal

 My outfit Thursday for the rehearsal of my sister's wedding ceremony....
I am her matron of honor so holding the ribbon bouquet that was made during her shower while she practices her vows during her wedding rehearsal...

I thought wearing a maxi dress would be good since our bridesmaid gowns are maxi too...

Dress - 'Anastasia' in ocean stripe by kikaPaprika

The Rehearsal was so cute:







FRIDAY
I obviously have not had time to do any outfit shots during the last few days but we were never short of photos....
So here is a photo of me with my lil sis and her other maid of honor during Friday night's rehearsal dinner:





This was us checking into the hotel to spend the night prior to wedding together....




2 comments:

  1. How fun! Love the maxi on you. I ordered myself one in pink.
    The leather jacket you had on, did it happen to be Etcetera? We had one like it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...