Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Dizzy Spell

 Had a 3 hour meeting last night so never got to post yesterday's outfit which was inspired by the Anthropologie magazine:

I was going to add a white top but even having short sleeves felt too much in this heat so went with this coral top which always gets me compliments instead...




Top - Anthropologie
Pants - Threadsence
Sandals - Victoria's Secret
Earrings - Katy Young for Target

WEDNESDAY:
Volunteered at my son's school in the morning while my mom took my daughter than had pizza with my son and got out early as he had half day. We went over to mom's to hang out for a little bit than rushed to add my list to the sign-up sheet for my daughter's school from there zipped through town to my son's first tennis class. My dad joined us there. We came home for a whirlwind of starting dinner and doing some homework then had to rush out for the actual sign up seminar for my daughter's school.
Of course after I got home around 9:30 PM I still had to prep snack and lunches for the next day and shower and dry my hair. It was a long day....

Here is Today's Outfit

 Inspired by this:
 So the idea of a long sleeveless tunic over flared pants and structured purse...







Shirt - Anthropologie
Pants - Ralph Lauren
Purse - Shoedazzle
Earrings - Cookie Lee
Bracelet - Stella & Dot
Rings - Forever 21

TODAY:
My daughter started fall session of her Ballet school. It is quite a drive and parking sucks the walk after the far away parking spot is annoying but the perk is she will get to be in the nutcracker ballet if I can make all the commitments and it is at San Diego's historical Balboa Park so the scenery is unbeatable while I wait for her class which does not allow parents to watch....















We even managed the drive cross town back to our library just in time for story time and craft. Picked another large stack of books as we returned last week's books.
Then back to home while I did a job search. Then back to my son's school to pick him up and came back home so they can cool off with a swim and a snack while I cooked dinner. Then drove again to the same spot for my daughter's soccer practice. My dad came with us so I even managed an errand and grocery shopping during the practice then came home to eat the dinner I cooked before I left.
It was a very busy day with a lot of driving. I get dizzy just reading it.

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfits and the way they look -very cool -for this hot spell we are going through.
    Juliet has an adorable face with priceless poses and I am super excited for her to be able to have a role in nutcracker!!!!
    The pictures you took of the water lilies are breath taking, they look like Monet paintings actually very beautiful and gives tranquility.
    I used to make my mom dizzy watching me now yo make me dizzy reading about your day and watch Juliet will make you dizzier than all:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. both are great pairs of pants! love the second outfit with the stripes!

    lol, the things we do for kids. it may be an inconvenience, but the end result will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...