Monday, October 14, 2013

Lil Miss Sunshine


Sunday's combo was inspired by this digital photo I saved. Just not sure from which site. Kind of has a shopbop look to it. May be...
 Such a simple combo but with the addition of a yellow purse and nude heels looks very chic, don't you think. A little eerie how similar my items are to what she has on!





Denim Shirt and Jeans - Forever 21
Belt - Zara
Purse - Kate Spade
Platforms - Luxury Rebel
Bracelets - Cookie Lee

SUNDAY:
Took the kids to Turkish school in the morning. But then my mom and step dad took them to sea world for trick or treating and I had half the day free. My hubby was playing tennis so I met up with my sister and we browsed at the mall. It was nice to have some free time with no real purpose and hang out with lil sis.

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MONDAY MINGLE!
SO MANY COOL POSTS AND OUTFITS TO CHECK OUT!
 Glamamom is hosting the linky this week! 

2 comments:

  1. Great denim outfit, it looks so fabulous on you! The shoes and bag add just the right amount of lively color. I like your jewelry and red belt too. Hope you went into Bloomingdales and had some fun!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your look is definitely spot on - the yellow bag totally makes the outfit!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...