Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Girly Spin


Today's combo was inspired by the Victoria's Secret Fall 2013 looks:

I liked this flutter sleeve top so decided to create it with an old top I had and a very old cropped knit top…. Since I have short hair added the long feather earrings for fun….











Knit Top - Victoria's Secret
Chiffon top - Bebe
Jeans - Forever 21
Belt - Ralph Lauren
Booties - Steve Madden
Bracelets/Watch - Cookie Lee & Bauble Bar
Hat - Vintage (Mom's from France)

TODAY:
Started the day with preschool then took my daughter to visit my mom and Step dad who just arrived back from Turkey. I had to rush back home for a quick lunch and another draining phone call to follow up on the identity theft issues then went to pick up my son. We came home so I can cook and helped him with this homework. Then we went to his last swim class followed by his new swim team practice. At home the grandparents were waiting for him anxiously. Spent the evening helping my friend shop for a jacket for her big b-day bash this Saturday.
Missed the workout tonight but stuck with the diet. May be I can catch-up tomorrow morning. We have to see. Have a insanely aggressive schedule tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you can juggle so many obligations AND blog so often amazes me. You're my hero.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...