Friday, November 29, 2013

Porch Pounder

 Today's outfit for wine tasting in San Louis Obispo's Edna Valley region was inspired by 
a lookbook on Shopbop's website…


I loved this denim on denim in dark/grey tones with a statement fedora and booties look...





These coated jeans I swear have great quality and wear durability and yet they are from F21!


 You like my little photo shoot spot at the vacation home we are staying at? 
The family is not all that keen on my blogging and taking self photos so I sneak out this deck from the kids bedroom and snap the shots quietly. 



Hat, Denim Shirt, Coated Jeans & Necklace - Forever 21
Belt - Target
Booties - Steve Madden

TODAY:
We all had breakfast and got the kids ready and the car situated for the grandparents to drive 4 children and left for a day of wine tasting with my husband's older sister and her husband. They hired a driver so it was great. And my sister in law had been here before and she likes to take charge anyway so we let her run the show and pick the wineries. It was a blissful day tasting a lot of Pinot Noirs and Chardonays which is what the region is known for.






















4 comments:

  1. I am glad you are all having so much fun. I love your outfit and your hiding spot for photos is hilarious! Love your picture with the flower ornamented cottage. Denim on denim looks perfect with black ,I will try that with the new jeans i scored from Black Friday deal at old navy! See you soon:) Drive safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look hot and chic!!!

    and the winery is so beautiful!!

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING SESSION
    SO PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...