Saturday, November 16, 2013

Season of change


Friday's inspiration was from Bloomingdale's Fall 2013 look book:







 Scarf - TJ Maxx
Dress - Forever 21
Boots - Steve Madden

FRIDAY:
Well the temperature totally changed on us. Going from low 80s to mid 60s in one day. So I was a bit freezing in this outfit in the morning.
Had to add leggings and a cardigan to my daughter's summer dress etc…
After school got my pedicure done for the big party Saturday night. Since I wasn't getting a manicure or polish on my hands read books to my daughter and fed her the packed lunch I had prepared.
After that we stopped at the post office and I got another letter to protect my identity notorized.
We stopped at home only for a few minutes just to empy our lunch bags pack snack and change my daughter for ballet. Picked up my son and headed to my daughter's ballet rehearsal downtown.
Then back home for dinner and baths an some laundry. I did manage to fit in 2 25 minute workouts to catch-up even!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...