Monday, December 23, 2013

It's crystal clear

/

Sunday's outfit was inspired by the November 2013 issue of In Style Magazine:


I liked this combination of red white and blue but in different hues that flag colors. 








Leather Jacket - Vintage (my mom's)
Red Sweater - Express (part of an ancient twin set)
Blue french cuffed shirt - Victoria's Secret (again ridiculous old that it had dust on it)
Skirt - Newport News (part of a suit)
Necklace - Cookie Lee
Boots - Madden Girl

SUNDAY:
We skipped Turkish School so we can spend time with my in-laws and went out to breakfast in the morning. My kids had doughnuts to hold them over but of course that was not nearly enough for my son and he just couldn't wait until his full adult size breakfast arrived and to our astonishment he ate almost all of it. More than us. The kid is amazing I tell you.
Afterwards we went for a walk on the boardwalk to the pier which had a big Christmas tree at the end.
We hung out at the house for a while then my in-laws left and I did house chores than got my daughter ready for her final performance. While she was at the theater I met my friend for a lunch and a drink so it was a great use of the free time.
We then met at the house where the boys (son, husband and my dad) were watching football and we had dinner together…










No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...