Wednesday, December 11, 2013

So what if we drink?

Last night's outfit was a collaboration of couple inspirations actually. 

One was from Forever 21's lookbook:

The other was from a SHOPBOP look book:

The concept was the same: leather pants harem stye or skinny topped with a white top and the shaggy blush pink coat and a clutch and heels.
I could have gone with the satin jogger styles pants I have but leather felt more right for the night.
Plus I felt a silkier white top was better than a white t-shirt. And couldn't resist adding a bit of accessories. Black and white ankle cuff sandals blended with the skinny pants so nicely.

I also tried a slightly different hair style last night. Used a curling iron instead of a flat iron to create soft waves. 


All my friends will confirm that this coat looks shaggy and wiry but it is actually super soft and so touchable and totally keeps you warm and I kept it on all night and it felt like a cardigan.



Shaggy Coat, Necklace, Clutch, Faux Leather Pants - Forever 21
Top - 3.1Philip Lim for Target
Heels - Rock Republic

TUESDAY:
We skipped the outdoor class cause it was such a late night from the rehearsal the night before and it was still very cold. We took it easy and showered and got ready and went to the indoor play area for a little while then did costco shopping and came home to unload then rushed to pick up my son and came back home. I got ready to go out while my husband and dad sat down to dinner with the kids. 
Met up with the girls starting with happy hour. We felt like we had so much time before our dinner reservations but time just flies with them and we even had to push it back so we had time to finish our wine. Then it was to the restaurant for a nice holiday dinner. I always leave these night with just such amazing feeling of warmth and joy. I could never imagine life without my girlfriends...


Happy Holidays with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...