Wednesday, December 4, 2013

This is impossible. Only if you believe it is.

 This was my outfit yesterday. I am a day behind again this week.  

My inspiration came from November 2013 issue of People Style Watch magazine:
 I loved the pop of mustard yellow over white and khaki...






Jacket - TJ Maxx
Top - Ann Taylor LOFT
Pants - Forever 21
Booties - Steve Madden
Necklace - Baublebar

TUESDAY:
After two weeks of absence, we finally went to our outdoor class. Except it wasn't at a park as usual. Instead we met at a pizza restaurant before they opened for business. They let the kids make pizza than gave a tour of their kitchen. We had done this before couple years ago but of course my daughter has no re-colleciton of that so it was all brand new to her.
We then ran errands and did some Christmas shopping. There was a big melt down of my daughter on the subject of buying beauty sets but after a long discussion it passed. After we picked up my son we stopped at the library then came home for homework and dinner. Couple more meltdowns but finally everyone was a sleep. Some days are rough.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...