Saturday, January 11, 2014

Give a little hope

 This is what I wore yesterday. So much has occurred since then …

But here was the inspiration from September 2013 issue of People Style Watch:











Jacket - Mom's (vintage)
Sweater, Skirt - Forever 21
Purse - Arden B
Booties - Steve Madden

THURSDAY:
The days are blending to each other and we are going through a very trying time right now with my Dad but we are certainly trying to make most of our precious time together. The kids and my husband are so happy to have him in our home.
Yesterday (Friday) it was a crazy day with hospice paperwork and meetings and stuff going on and I never got a chance to really get dressed and on top of everything else it just made me more depressed and emotional. May be it is kind of a self therapy for me to feel like myself when I dress up.



1 comment:

  1. Daphne, I' sorry to hear that you are having to go through this hard time with your dad. I have been there with my own dad. I'm glad you are continuing to dress up and take care of yourself, as they say that is important for the caregiver. I'm sure your dad appreciates have you and the kids around, as well. Their cheery little faces have to be uplifting for him. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...