Thursday, January 30, 2014

Motor City


Yesterday's combo was inspired by this Chictopia Post:

I like these casually chic combos. Effortless and cozy but has a touch of chicness to it to make it still stylish… 
I am wearing light denim jeans and a cream top but in the photos they all kind of look white for some reason...






Leather Jacket - Forever 21
Top - Target
Jeans - Victoria's Secret
Scarf - handmade from a friend or a relative I just can't remember who
Oxfords - Shoedazzle
Hat - Asos
Bracelets - Cookie Lee

WEDNESDAY:
It was a routine day I hadn't had for a very long time since my Dad's health took its final down turn.
Got my son to school then went to my daughter's pre-school and registered for the spring semester. It was nice catching up with everyone and being in my usual element. Afterwards though I had already felt separation anxiety from my Dad so we stopped by even though we could only stay 45 minutes. Not sure if he knows or hears us but we like to believe he does. My daughter picks fresh flowers from his garden and puts it all around his pillow.

After picking up my son we came home to meet the tile guys to remove the tiles that is blocking our broken dishwasher.  What a stupid project in the middle of all of this… While doing homework with my son realized he is sneezing and blowing his nose constantly so decided against the swim practice and had them take a warm shower and put PJs instead and cooked dinner. My sister came to take over so I could come back to my Dad. I actually showered at his house and dried my hair cause there is no time if I keep going between two houses. Hung out with my aunt and cousin and tried to give moral support then came home and went to bed after doing some laundry.

1 comment:

  1. i love casual chic!!

    so sorry to hear about your dad...i'm catching up now, so i hope i'll find out more in previous posts...

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...