Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blue birds fly over the rainbow why oh why can't I?


Yesterday's combo was inspired by MonochromaChic blog

I loved this cheery combo that is also cozy and comfortable. The mix of blue and yellow anchored with the trench and tall boots….just appealed to me.




Trench - Guess
Blouse - Forever 21
Sweater - Victoria's Secret
Pants - Kika Paprika
Boots - Shoedazzle
Necklace - Cookie Lee
Purse - Thread Show
Sunglasses - Karen Walker

FRIDAY:
Started the morning attending my son's 'Family Literacy Day' at this class. For one hour the teacher sets up stations for them to do all sorts of literacy work from reading articles, to creating compound words to writing their opinion etc…. I didn't even ask if I could bring my daughter cause the teacher would have said 'no', but figured if I took her they wouldn't turn me away which they didn't.  My son was so happy that I came…

Then we went to my daughter's school an hour late but it was OK. My mom came there to take over so I could go to urgent care to get my eye looked at which you can see from the photo below has an infection and got prescription drops. I am also sick but it is just a cold so not much they could do about that. Then I went home to finish laundry and eat lunch and picked up my son from school and went to my Dad's. My son played with this uncle until my mom came to pick him up for his swim practice so I could stay with my brother and Dad until the evening…





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...