Friday, February 14, 2014

It is a great day to be alive


Thursday's inspiration was from the 'Who What Wear' website another site I get updates on a daily basis and have great fashion inspirations….










Jacket, Sweater - Forever 21
Pants - Rock Republic (Kohl's)
Purse - DKNY
Booties - Steve Madden

THURSDAY:
Went to Ballet with my daughter then we went to the indoor play area so I can catch up on emails and photos. We left early to attend my son's class Valentine's party in the afternoon. Afterwards it was a mad rush of grocery shopping, heading home to put it all away and change then back out for Tennis then to my friend's house for dinner…














1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit!

    Looks like your kiddos enjoyed the party. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...