Saturday, February 22, 2014

Shanghai Nights

 Last night's outfit was inspired by a look book in Baublebar's website…….

I liked the idea of animal print baseball cap, with shiny add-on's…












Hat, Jacket, Jeans - Forever 21
Top - J Crew
Metallic Heels - BCBG
Earrings - Cookie Lee

FRIDAY:
We started the morning with watching my son's class lead the school pledge in the morning…







Singing 'I am proud to be American' as a class after the pledge...



Followed by my daughter's pre school class where they celebrated all the February birthdays including hers.






Then my cousin came over and together we picked up my son and headed to my friend's house for a dinner and a playdate. When the husbands came after dinner we left the kids with them and went to the movies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...