Thursday, February 20, 2014

The fairest one of all

 Wednesday's outfit was inspired by the H&M ad in Sept 2013 issue of Vogue:


So I have kept my bandana's from the 80's. Among the 7 colors I had black was not one of them, so I went with burgundy….
 I was going to wear my leather pants but didn't want to risk them all day so went with my coated jeans that have the same look anyway...



These booties get so many comments every time I wear them...

Sweater, Jeans - Forever 21
Bandana - vintage
Booties - Shoedazzle
Purse - DKNY

WEDNESDAY:
I started the morning with my infusion appt but then went to the preschool so I can take over and release mom. My daughter got to present what she did with the class puppet ('Winnie')…





Then at home she is obsessed with watching Frozen music clips trying to memorize the songs. So she put on her 'Elsa' dress and I quickly did a hair for her. The photos came out so cute. She is growing up so fast….



In the afternoon we went to swimming and my sister joined us there to watch my son's swim practice. And then we came home to spend time with auntie and have dinner and showers and bed time…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...