Sunday, March 2, 2014

Let It Go

 Today's outfit for a day of shopping and hanging with my lil sis and my mom….
The title of the post is from the Frozen song my daughter sings all the time now and won the Oscar for best original song!

The inspiration came from 'who what wear' website:

I love the laid back chicness of this outfit. The skirt is mini but topped with a fluid trench, low heel boots and a beret it is dressed down in a casual chic kind of way….







 I bought this trench at H&M yesterday! It is super soft and totally moveable and the length is long but too long. Just perfect….



This skirt is great. The waist is soft and non restricting and it is a bit loose so I can pull it down to make it not so mini. The material is thick faux leather so it doesn't fly open in the wind… And a great tonal animal print makes it very cool….




Trench - H&M
Top - Charlotte Russe
Skirt - Rock Republic (from Kohl's)
Beret, Earrings, some of the rings - Forever 21
Boots - Steve Madden

TODAY (SUNDAY):
Another day without the kids. Woke up and showered and dressed right away so my hubby and I could go out to breakfast just the two of us. Went to a place we love the food but don't go cause they are small and usually have a wait and the service is slow which is tough with the kids. Afterwards I picked up my mom and we went to the mall. Then my sister joined us too. Had a totally leisurely day with no purpose just browsing and enjoying each other's company. Trying on clothes we will not buy nor can afford. Checking out department stores we normally don't shop from cause we are all big bargain shoppers. It was very very nice.

And afterwards mom and I went to my friend's house to her Oscar party to watch the Oscars and all the read carpet fashion together drinking cocktails and enjoying the yummy appetizers…
So the one movie I did NOT see of course won 3 oscar's including the best photo. I need to see it now if I can find a friend who doesn't find it too depressing.
My daughter's movie and her favorite song won the oscar so she will be happy.

My husband did the drive up north to pick up the kids. I got to kiss them when I got home.

Tomorrow we are back to reality….
The reality that was great to take a break from but I can't wait to get back to… :)






With my mom...


1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...