Tuesday, March 25, 2014

So what if we don't sleep

 Yesterday's outfit was inspired by this Chictopia post:






Trench - Guess
Top, Dress - from Turkey
Purse - DKNY
Boots - BCBG
Hat - TJ Maxx

MONDAY:
Starting the week tired again. I really hate getting up early in the mornings. Went to my daughter's school then to the indoor play area for just a little while and then it is our usual pick up my son come home for homework then swimming then dinner and usually I workout after they are in bed but Monday met my girlfriend for an exercise class instead. With the commute it of course takes longer but it was fun having company and to chat before and after...

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you recreated this, with such an ease and chicness. You can totally pull off that bohemian maxi skirt. The hat is just adorable and the icing on the cake, I think. =) Great bag, too.

    Have a Great Wednesday, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coat and the stripes, two very stylish and classy pieces. You are the best at recreating looks and it is always great to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...