Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wake me up when it's over

Yesterday's inspiration was form the 'spring' H&M catalog:
I liked these colors but since I don't have a puffer vest in that khaki color I was going to wear my cropped khaki vest then saw this vest I had totally forgotten hanging in my vest section and it was perfect…. Gave it a soft fluid look and the cocoa color was great against crisp white jeans...





I love this new combo of delicate gold bangles the cuff has my initial and the other one is my sign (Leo). I love it… Both from C Wonder...





Blouse - Gap
Jeans - Zara
Vest - Forever 21
Booties - Betsey Johnson
Bracelets - C Wonder
Rings - Bauble bar

MONDAY:
Ah the time change is killing me! Even though I went to bed so early I just can't get up that early.
But we managed to get out the door and make it to school. Then to the indoor play area then picking up my son then to home for homework and back to swim practice and back to the house. Very tiring and it was just a regular day…
ALSO, I started T-25 fitness program! This is the same guy that created insanity but the workouts are only 25 minutes and 5 times a week. Much more realistic than the original. I am doing the nutrition plan too which I had done before and loved it. I just couldn't keep up with it when I had no major deadline or target event.
This time I am using our upcoming couples Vegas trip as a goal. Plus it will be good for summer to get back in shape and tone a bit.
We'll see how it goes though. I have a couple weekend events that I plan to step out of the plan so might not be as effective.
And my husband decided to join me in the work outs so like last time we work out after the kids go to bed at night!
The first workout kicked my butt and I realized how out of shape I am. THe good thing is when you work out everyday your body doesn't have time to get sore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...