Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wearing sweats in style

 I just adored how this sweat pant outfit came together today….
The inspiration was from Victoria's Secret December 2013 catalog I think:
 I had been saving this inspiration for a day I have not much going on so I want to be comfy but still yet in a what I call 'blog worthy' outfit… I think what makes tit chic is the beret and the booties. I decided to go with the deep red booties for a pop color...









Cardigan, Sweats, Beret - Forever 21
Tee - Victoria's Secret
Booties - Shoedazzle

THURSDAY:
Today was a day of catching up again. After my daughter's ballet class in the morning we went to the indoor play area so I can clean up my emails, follow up on stuff I have neglected and book my award travel flight to Boston during spring break. Booking award travel sucks. And of course the 2 days I took to decide the rates went up like crazy but at least I got better flight times.
Picked up my son from school and we went to the library do exchange our books and finish homework. Then to the rec center so kids can play and my son's tennis class that followed that.
They were very very dirty at the end so jumped in the bath as soon as we got home while I cooked dinner. After our usual 30 minute of reading they were ready for bed.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I really own a pair of sweatpants, to be honest. But, I love the look of these, especially the colour. You look great and very stylish for sweats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tee & boots!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...