Sunday, April 13, 2014

Gelato


Today's sorbet color combo was inspired by a very old Atlantic Pacific post:

These colors are so cute together. My pants are a bit more brighter peach than her blush pink but I think the idea is the same…. I decided to go with the lizard print loafers instead of nude heels...









Scarf - Kika Paprika
Sweater - Forever 21
Blouse - Express
Jeans - Thrifted
Loafers - Victoria's Secret
Bracelets - C Wonder
Rings - Baublebar

TODAY:
I woke up feeling horribly sick and had not energy to go anywhere so we skipped Turkish school. After resting I felt good enough to take the kids to the movies. My son said he would see Draft Day so him and I and my stepdad saw that while my mom and daughter saw Rio 2. The movie was a bit over his head but he is so interested and so obsessed with football that he wanted to learn even more.
Afterwards we did grocery shopping and came back home.
Tomorrow starting nutrition and working out again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...