Sunday, April 20, 2014

Life of the Party


Saturday's outfit was inspired by the Tasha Delrae blog:

I liked these bright color combination of hot pink, orange and kelly green...








Jacket - Kika Paprika
Top - Victoria's Secret
Jeans - H&M
Necklace - Bauble Bar
Clutch - Asos
Wedges - Victoria's Secret

SATURDAY:
It was a busy but fun day.
My husband took my son to his baseball game while I took my daughter to her friend's birthday party that was quite a distance from our house. She loved the new venue we had never been with a large jungle gym and a frozen theme. We took the birthday cake to go and drove the same far distance back to the Easter Party at our friend's house.  It was a great party with two different egg hunts set-up for different age groups and yummy treats and drinks. Stayed there all afternoon then my husband left for the padres game with his friend and I took the kids home to meet my mom and have a quiet dinner….







We then changed her into a pretty Easter Dress:







3 comments:

  1. You dress so well. I like every part of this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you translated my board into reality!
    Its been awhile since I did a polyvore board...maybe it's about time I play around on it...it's always a fun way to come up with outfit ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...