Thursday, April 10, 2014

Makes me want to take the back road


 Today's casual chic combo was inspired by the Victoria's Secret Catalog:

I re-created this look with my Peter Pilotto sweatshirt and fedora. I actually had a tan colored one but it didn't go with the sweatshirt. It went great with the tee but not the sweatshirt….

 I decided to rim my eyes all the way to the inner corners. Have been seeing this in the magazines in all sorts of different ads. It is quite dark but kind of cool I think.









Sweatshirt - Peter Pilotto for Target
T-shirt - J Crew
Jeans - Forever 21
Sneakers - Superga
Fedora, Necklace - Target

THURSDAY:
So, I am totally off the wagon this week. Did not go back to the nutrition plan or the exercising. Which actually totally has me on low energy. Hence I skipped running during my daughter's ballet. Instead read in a nice scenic spot… I already finished the April book for our book club and bought 4 new books from Costco yesterday based on reviews I had read. My reading has gotten so much faster so I feel even if the group does not pick them I can read them after I read the group book.
Currently started reading 'Astonish Me' by Maggie Shipstead. I love ballet and the book is about a professional ballet dancer…

After Ballet we went to the indoor play area which I am so bummed will be closing end of next month due to city zoning issues. 
We then picked up my son rushed to kids' haircut appointment then bribed the kids with McDonald's and took them with me to visit my friend in the hospital who had an emergency Appendix surgery last night! The kids did OK with their ipads. Then came home and shower and bed!

1 comment:

  1. çizgili üstlere bayılıyorum, desenlerle de birleşince şahane olmuş, bu arada beyaz şapka çok yakışmış <3

    http://rebeltakipte.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...