Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pairing Pears

 Today's semi summery outfit was inspired by a look from Harper's Bazaar who knows when as I didn't note that….




And when it was warm I took off the bordeaux top….







Top - Kika Paprika
Eyelet Blouse - Lucky Brand
Shorts - J Crew
Wedges - Dolce Vita for Target
Necklace - Bauble bar

TODAY:
We had my son's baseball game early in the morning and it was our snack day. My poor husband got called into work so he was bummed. We came home and relaxed and had lunch then dressed the kids in swim suits and went to my friend's house for a pool 6th birthday party. These are the friends I no longer see often so it was great catching up. And the fact that my kids are pretty great swimmer I could get away without going into the pool with them. One of the Dad's is an actual lifeguard so we felt pretty safe having him in the pool anyways. I am still not feeling great and when the temp dropped in the afternoon and I felt so chilly and sick at the time. I hate this sick feeling. I hate not having the high level energy I usually have and absolutely need.











2 comments:

  1. Those shorts are so cute & preppy. I love the print. They work so well with a darker color like the burgundy. The pyramid necklace is adorable. =)

    Looks like both the adults, but especially the children had lots of fun. ;-)

    Keep on checking back on my 30 for 30 challenge. I'd love to see what you think of it. Thanks and Happy Sunday!! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shorts. Cute title. You have fashion in your blood!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...