Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Fun House

Today's outfit for my friend's kid's 1st b-day was inspired by Fashion Diva Design blog:



Sweater - H&M
Leggings and black Top - Kika Paprika
Boots - Shoedazzle
Scarf - From Turkey

SATURDAY:
After my husband took my son to his baseball game he came and took him to a drop off playdate at a classmate's house. And then he took my daughter for a father daughter day… Which left me home alone and I worked literally 3.5 hours non stop cleaning out our garage!
It was a task I had put off for months and months now and after my dad passed away it just got worse and knowing it would require a huge chunk of time which I never had I didn't want to start. A huge part of was the kika clothes and the business paperwork I had in there. Another big part was my daughter's 'art stuff' that she managed to get everywhere. I get such a high though from organizing and cleaning. It is exhausting but feels amazing for me. I know I am sick! :)

Once I was done showered and got dressed and had the kids change to clean clothes and went to my friend's house for her third son's 1st birthday party. She stayed up until almost 4 am and the house totally showed it. It was an amazing set-up not a detail missed. A total carnival like set-up the kids and adults all loved it.

























1 comment:

  1. that looks like a fun party!!! one of these years i'm gonna have a big party for my son, lol. every year i run out of time! i LOVE this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...