Monday, August 18, 2014

The Celebrations Start

 This was my birthday night outfit for after dinner drinks with the ladies in our family at the Marina once again. 

Got this fun dress at the bazaar. It could be a casual dress as well as a dressy one… Just depends on your mood and the accessories….


I need to do a better close up of these sandals… Love them….

I am obsessed with creating sets of delicate rings in silver, gold and rose gold. At the prices they are here it is much easier than the Baublebar prices of $23 - $32 a ring!….
This was my gold set….

My cousin gave me this pretty necklace for my birthday today….








Dress, Sandals and Necklace - All from Turkey

THURSDAY:
It was my actual birthday on Thursday and since my big party was planned for the next day we kept it casual by arranging to go out with the ladies of the family who are in town for after dinner drinks (wine) at the Cesme Marina….



With my cousin….

With my mom's cousin

With my Aunt and my Mom


My mom's cousin's beautiful young daughter….





1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...