Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Shirt and Sheer


My outfit Sunday was inspired by April 2014 of Lucky issue:



Top - TJ Maxx
Shorts - H&M
Sandals - C Wonder
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Bracelet - Stella & Dot

SUNDAY:
While my son settled in to watch the big Charger game with Daddy and a friend I took my very excited daughter to her first kindergarten birthday.
Even though it was a boy party she was still besides herself to see majority of her classmates outside of school.
Of course I was reminded what part of town we live in and go to school at as the birthday house was quite impressive with a front yard the size of our backyard and a backyard with a full tennis court. Lovely people though and it was nice to meet other parents and watch the kids mingle…









No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...