Thursday, October 16, 2014

The Numbers Game


Tuesday's outfit was inspired by a look from 'Who What Wear' website...

For some reason though my outfit quite didn't have this flowy look. Not sure why. May be the boots instead of sandals… 









Tee, Belt - Forever 21
Pants - Madewell
Boots - Steve Madden
Purse - Thread Show
Jean Jacket - H&M

TUESDAY:
We had family Math day at my son's school in the morning. We visited the 4 2nd grade class rooms with our kids and met all the teachers and played math games with the kids.
I also volunteered in the afternoon and went to my daughter's gymnastics class where I supervise my son do pretty much his entire weekly homework.




1 comment:

  1. I envy your ability to turn even a casual outfit into something interesting. I like this.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...