Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fresh Paint



Sunday's outfit was inspired by a Turkish Blogger I really enjoy: 'Aysstyle':


I liked this combo with my blush pleated skirt and the graphic tee take it from being too conservative to trendy…. I added some sparkling studs for even more edge and peep toe booties….









Jacket - Kika Paprika
Tee - Zara
Skirt - Nordstrom
Booties - Juicy Couture
Necklace - Forever 21

SUNDAY:
We had a very nice sunday brunch at my mom and step dad's house. My mom made these amazing 'german pancakes' in cast iron pans and they invited their old friends over. Her table was set beautifully and matched her dress!
And her rose garden was blooming so gorgeously….






Then my son had couple friends over for late lunch and watching sunday football and then took them to see the 'Big Hero 6' movie which was very very good….






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...