Monday, December 15, 2014

Holiday Festivo


Saturday's outfit to my father in law's holiday concert was inspired by this H&M Look:

I loved this look and the tuxedo white pants. So much that I got the pants. Paired them with my red sweater and animal print instead of golden heels…
It was a fine line to accessorize this outfit. I wanted to add pearls and gold but all of a sudden the whole outfit turned in a grandma look. So ended up with the edgy pearl and gold choker and the cuff bracelets to keep it fresh and current...



Adding the sequin tank underneath was perfect…..








Sweater - Forever 21
Tank - Charlotte Rousse
Pants - H&M
Necklace - Zara
Bracelets - Asos
Heels - Boden USA
Purse - Coach

SATURDAY:
We had a nice breakfast at a trendy diner with a line around the block with yummy bignets…





We then drove 3 hours north to my in-law's house to surprise my father in law right before he left for his holiday concert. He was so happy we had come to see him.  Drove to the concert hall with my mother in law giving ride to their neighbors and a friend.
It was cute as we were by far one of the youngest people in the crowd… :)
The concert was beautiful with a lot of Irish and Gaelic influence in to different interpretations of Holiday Classics.
I wish we had brought the kids as they would have loved to see Grandpa sing. Hopefully in spring…

Afterwards they had all their friends over for a nice dinner and lots of wine and it was so pleasant to get to know their fun group…






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...