Friday, December 26, 2014

Rock Steady

 My outfit going out with girlfriends on Tuesday night….

Inspired by this look from Shoedazzle:

So I had a mustard top I was going to wear but I must have decided to give it away as I couldn't find it in my closet. So decided to go with this metallic top and add the mustard via the purse instead….










Blazer - part of a Tahari Suit
Top - J Crew
Pants - Rock Republic
Purse - Charming Charlie
Necklace - Shoedazzle
Heels - Aldo

TUESDAY:
The whole family woke up not feeling great. I was able to drop off the kids at my parents house mid day and hit the grocery store for the Xmas gathering then started cooking as soon as I got home. My friend came over a bit earlier and we went and got our nails done before going out…






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...