Tuesday, December 23, 2014

TuTu Beautiful

I just loved how this outfit came together on Sunday…

My inspiration was Bee from Atlantic Pacific:


I have been wanting to wear a tutu as long as I can remember…. Just wasn't sure I could pull it off and not look costumey… And the tutu I wore was actually a petticoat I had bought 3 halloween's ago for the black swan costume… I had to wear a black a-line skirt underneath it but it totally looks like a real skirt right?




I decided to add fuchsia heels instead of all black and I think they just totally pop and the bow cuffs are perfect under the fluffy skirt….










Top - Forever 21
Skirt - Online (could be party city)
Heels - Shoedazzle
Sunglasses - Wildfox

SUNDAY:
The morning was awful as my husband got called into work and I had to put the whole house back together after our big party but I managed to get most of it done. Then got ready and left with my little princess to go to a fancy lunch followed by the Nutcracker Ballet!…


My friend made this absolutely breathtaking dress for her daughter…..




They sat front row to watch their two friends on stage...






Then afterwards we met up at my sister and brother in law's house for homemade cookies and hot cocoa at their house…



2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love the skirt and purple heels. I think purple goes perfect with the rest of the outfit, nice look.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...