Saturday, January 24, 2015

Dazed and Confused


Friday's outfit was inspired by this Chictopia post:











Sweater - Forever 21
Pants - Kika Paprika
Necklaces - Cookie Lee
Boots - Steve Madden
Sunglasses - Amazon

FRIDAY:
Had a crazy day in the afternoon coordinating kids playdate schedules. So many texts were flying around trying to coordinate that we mom's were starting to feel like agents of movie stars. There was a point in the afternoon where I had none of my own children but was watching other people's kids.
So the jist of it was my daughter had a playdate at a friend's house. I took my son and two of his friends to the rec center to meet other friends. But then my son has swim team practice and so my friend took him and her older daughter who is also in the team to the practice while I stayed with her son at the park. Then my friend's sitter came to pick up her son while dropping off my daughter then I took my friend's son and her to the school and my friend met us there with my son and her daughter and we had family movie night at the school after that crazy kid swapping! :)


1 comment:

  1. So cute! Those sunglasses are awesome!
    bonbonrosegirls@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...