Sunday, March 1, 2015

Grow up! It is not funny!

 Friday night's outfit was inspired by this Pintrest post:
 Black t-neck and leggings topped by an oversized electric blue blazer and booties...









Blazer - Rock Republic
Turtleneck - Gap
Pants - Zara
Booties - Steve Madden
Necklace - H&M

FRIDAY:
After a day with the kids I left them with my husband to watch the school talent show and met my friends for a book club meeting over happy hour dinner and drinks then went to see 50 shades together!
Ah, the actor was the biggest disappointment ever. I soooo wished it was Charlie Hunnam from sons of anarchy. Dakota Johnson was absolutely perfect on the other hand.
The ladies and I had a fun night watching the movie as we had formed our club after reading the books. We must have been too rowdy as we got yelled by an older woman saying 'Grow up! It is not funny!'….
That will be our group inside joke from now on I am sure… 'Grow up! It is not funny!'….


1 comment:

  1. Love that outfit! I didn't like mixing blue and black some years ago, but I think they look great together now :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...