Friday, March 20, 2015

The time is here

 This cape coat with utility green pants and rugged boots combo was inspired by this Taylor Swift look from 'Who What Wear' site...














Coat - TJ Maxx
Pants - J Crew
Purse - Chloe
Hat - Forever 21
Boots - Steve Madden
WEDNESDAY:
It was half day school for the kids. I did nothing but cook and bake after I dropped them off at school. Baking 3 boxes of brownies from a box was not that time consuming. BUT, individually wrapping each square in saran wrap sure was!
I also prepp'd the dinner and my lunch and the snacks kids will need between all the upcoming appointments.
Went early to school to help out with the bake sale that benefits an african children's organization. Then picked up the kids and rushed from Dentist to Orthodontist for my son while my mom came to the rescue and picked up my daughter so she doesn't have to come to all of this. Changed my son to his baseball uniform at the orthodontist office and rushed to his game direct from there!
The game took full 2 hours but they won and he even caught a pop ball (or is it called fly ball?, I am still learning)! He was so excited.
Came home to dinner I had already cooked and put them to bed. I was exhausted...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...