Sunday, May 3, 2015

Amigo's Fiesta

 From the slums of being sick all last week, I finally got the energy to dress just a little on Friday… but didn't have it in me to do something inspired. Grabbed these jeans which are my comfy pair that I wear when I am not dressing up. Added the graphic tee from Turkey and it kind of looked cool so added the slightly southwestern booties and the tan fedora and topped with fringed cardigan for a bohemian look that came together when I didn't even mean to try. :)













 Sweater - from local boutique
Tee - from Turkey
Jeans - Old Navy
Booties - Betsey Johnson
Hat - Asos
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

We had the elementary school 'Amigo's Fiesta' on friday afternoon. Unfortunately my son had to miss it as he had a baseball game that was very exciting for him. So I went with just my daughter and she had a blast...








1 comment:

  1. Love this casual outfit and the hat! All the pictures from Fiesta Amigos came out so cute and I missed it this year:( Such a colorful event!)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...