Friday, May 15, 2015

I Don't Want this to End


Sunday's outfit was inspired by J Crew's February 2014 catalog:

I loved this combination of a tropical tee with navy and white patterned blazer, light jeans and sandals… I have to say I like my combo even better though cause the neon sandals pick up the touch of tropical'ness from the pineapple tee really nicely...







Jacket, Belt  - J Crew
Tee- Zara
Jeans - Victoria's Secret
Sandals - Dolce Vita
Earrings - Macy's
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

SUNDAY:
What a day to spend mother's day. I missed my babies so much but it was bliss hanging out with my husband wine tasting at our own agenda in Sonoma's Wine Country.
We stayed within a small area and had our driver pick boutique wineries and a couple 'appointment only' places to make the experience very unique…













1 comment:

  1. I like this outfit for the very reason you give. Glad you had fun in Sonoma.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...