Thursday, June 4, 2015

Time to shine


Today's outfit (OMG I am caught up!!!!) was inspired by a look in F21 website...

I don't have sequin leggings but thought I could create the effect with the bronze metallic jeans. 
The combo came out quite nice actually...


I actually took two coats with me. I liked the outfit with the black vintage patent coat more but next to the ice rink I needed a thicker one so used my grey down parka then…
















Black Jacket - Vintage 
Grey Parka - Guess
Tee - J Crew
Pants, Beret - Forever 21
Sneakers - Converses

THURSDAY:
Well it is the last week before our Vegas vacation. I have managed to schedule 3 workouts mixed in with all the beauty appointments and packing and getting kids ready…
Let me tell you the amount of coordination and planning it takes to leave children behind is mind boggling. I think my instructions for the grandparents are taking over 3 pages!
I got a spray tan yesterday so today was my don't do much day where I spent it with planning the kid items and my packing list…

Vegas here we go…

Night Outfits:

Pool Outfits:
 Notice how different each swim ensemble is. One is more of a glam style the other more young and fun… Hence the need for two hats and flip flops...You know me I love the variety...


DAY OUTFITS:




2 comments:

  1. Those pants are killer. You rock 'em.

    I was thinking of you yesterday because a movie I was watching (cute romance with Matt LeBlanc called "Lovesick") had scenes set in your hometown. I don't know if they actually shot there or were just depicting it but seeing the name several times reminded me of you.

    Have fun in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfits dear
    kss
    new post: http://tupersonalshopperviajero.blogspot.com.es/2015/06/mi-experiencia-sensai-de-belleza.html

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...