Thursday, July 23, 2015

Nothing on you


Wednesday's outfit was inspired by this Pinterest look:











Dress, Shirt - Forever 21
Hat - Target
Sandals - J Crew

WEDNESDAY:
Dropped off the boys at Jr. Lifeguard camp and took my daughter to a pool playdate party at my friend's house… We left there to pick up the boys then drop off my son's friend and went direct to a 6 year old birthday party on the bayside . Unusual to have a weekday night party but it did work out. Unfortunately I didn't know any of the guest except for the host but the kids immediately meshed with the kids they met and were having sooo much fun that I didn't have the heart to leave early. The party was followed by the 'movies on the bay' event when it got dark…









No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...