Friday, August 7, 2015

Just a girl


 Thursday's outfit was inspired by this pinterest post:

For Thursdays since we have Ice Skating I have to pick outfits that I can layer and provide coverage on my legs and feet. Add on scarf also helps if it gets too chilly there…

I switched up the outfit from more polished look to a bit more casual look with the sneakers and distressed jeans...






Blazer - Newport News
Top - J Crew Factory
Jeans - Forever 21
Scarf - Kika Paprika
Sneakers - Nike for J Crew

THURSDAY:
Kids continue to enjoy their water sports camp this week. The thing is even with carpooling camps are more of a hassle for the parents then a relief. The half day camp is only 3 hours long and it is tough to fit in an errand and then fight the beach traffic to go pick them up. I barely get in the bootcamp workout and home to shower and have to rush back…






1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts...