Wednesday, October 21, 2015

It's Pumpkin Time

 I must have tried on 10 different aztec print wraps and cardigans before settling on this one. Some looked like I literally wrapped a blanket around myself, some looked so frumpy. This was just the right amount of floatieness without being too baggy or bulky….










Cardigan - Marshalls
Tee - From Turkey
Jeans - Old Navy
Booties - Betsey Johnson
Sunglasses - Karen Walker

MONDAY:
It took my group forever to find a common date we can take the kids to the pumpkin patch. At the end some of us had to miss some sort of an activity to make it. So we ditched swimming and picked Monday to meet up after school.
We have been going every year and who knows may be this was the last. The boys are getting too big for it. ONe thing that is nice though is we give them their tickets and they go around by themselves now. Of course they were too tall for the swings and we had to help them fit in… :)


3 comments:

  1. That aztec poncho cardigan is gorgeous and I love the flare jeans. I am wearing almost identical jeans on the blog today. Actually all week I am doing Bohemian 70s Inspired Looks. Welcome by.

    Enjoy the rest of your week, pretty mamma! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that graphic wrap- I'd rock that in a heartbeat!
    Thank you visiting my blog, hope to see you back soon sweets!

    Xx- Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...