Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Driving me Crazy


 Today's outfit inspired by this Pinterest Post:














 Wrap - Newport News
Top - beach boutique
Pants, Fedora - Forever 21
Booties - Betsey Johnson

TUESDAY:
It is Thanksgiving break for the kids and sibling bickering at its highest. Today my little man got braces on his four front teeth so it was a big day. We then met up with friends at a park for a playdate followed by a check-up Dr appointment. I even managed to fit my Thanksgiving grocery shopping in the middle but the kids were so driving me crazy that random strangers have offered help! The lady in line asked if I wanted to go ahead in front of her and the lady behind me actually volunteered to bag my groceries probably so I would leave the store asap… :)



2 comments:

  1. Where'd you get that tee?! I want one.

    Kids can be a handful. Just ride out the storm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and it's only going to get crazier, lol! take all the help you can get! happy thanksgiving! cute boots!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...