Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Glorious Purchases

Wore this on Sunday… 
With the exception of the shoes they are all my 'Black Friday' purchases! :)

 I was very torn on this coat between this color and the royal blue one. But my mom and sister thought this made a bigger statement and the blue one was one size bigger…


The store we shopped the most was 'Cotton On'! A store that I had never even walked in before black friday. Their kid clothes are absolutely adorable. My son is too old for them but went crazy over my daughter in there. Everything was 30% off!
We shopped big time Thursday night there. Then Friday went back to shop even more and then went to their adult section which is where I bought these jegging pants for $11!


 Isn't this top super cool? Zara had the 'everything 25% off' sale going on. I got two tops and this very 'frozen' looking all white and glitter dress! The tops were clearance plus 25% off…




 Coat - J Crew
Top - Zara
Pants - Cotton On
Boots - Target

I couldn't risk wearing my new yellow coat to the baseball game with the kids so wore this jacket instead when I went to my son's all star baseball game…

This jacket is from Forever 21…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...