Monday, February 1, 2016

Daisy


Friday's outfit was inspired by this pinterest post:

I liked the idea of adding camel jacket to an otherwise black and white outfit...








Jacket - Newport News
Top - Ann Taylor LOFT
Coated Jeans - Forever 21
Scarf - From Turkey
Boots - Jeffrey Campbell

FRIDAY:
Guess what? Joining the Daisy Girl Scouts with my daughter. Had a meeting with the existing 1st grade troop to learn all about it. Unfortunately joining right during cookie sales time so lets see how that goes. My son has had no interest in these types of croups so I am glad we get some exposure with my daughter. I love being part of something new and making new friends myself as a result too. My husband thinks it is nonsense but I love it and so does my daughter. The whole thing is right up her alley.

1 comment:

  1. I love your take on this outfit, Daphnee. The camel jacket and leggings are great. =)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...