Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Young at heart

 Saturday's outfit inspired by this pinterest post:


Cute combo with blues and blacks and the brown boots stand out…
I love easy comfortable outfits that also have touch of chic...
 I need to stop doing my photo shoots right after washing dishes. I noticed I constantly have water stains in the photos! :)






Sweater - tilden
Blouse - Forever 21
Jeans - Guess
Boots - Shoedazzle
Necklace - Vivi

SATURDAY:
Started the day with Ice skating then took my cutie to a classmate birthday party by the water…
So glad to see she is making some great friends in 1st grade…


 I enjoy putting outfits that suit her style and personality as well…
That includes anything that glitters and shines and is vibrant.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...