Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hippity Hoppity


Sunday's outfit was inspired by this pinterest post:

I had worn this one other time but never took a photo and it is such a simple but fun outfit so I wore it again. This time though I added animal print sneakers instead of the animal print purse to make it practical...

Without the Sweater I had a bit of rose gold metallic to add interest....







Sweater, Jeans - Zara
Sneakers - Steve Madden
Metallic Top - H&M
Clutch - Gift from my Friend...
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

SUNDAY:
Had a nice fun day with the kids and my parents while my hubby was enjoying 2 days of tennis in Palm Springs....
Went to the local Farmer's Market where they had an easter egg hunt and DJ for some spring dancing which my daughter loves....







Then went to the American Girl Fashion show event to raise money for the UCSD hospital's NICU where actually my daughter was born in and spent 21 days. So it was quite emotional to hear the story of little girl who was born premature and never made it but her parents turn that tragedy into this wonderful charity organization. I just kept reaching over and hugging my beautiful girl...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...