Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Sweet Sorbet


My outfit Sunday to my old nanny's Wedding Shower...

The Inspiration is from the most Recent (April 2016) issue of In Style Magazine:


I loved these spring pastel combinations...
I was also dying to wear these crochet mint pants that I have hardly worn and they went great with the pineapple tee and the blush blazer. The yellow shoes were the perfect pop!
Became one of my favorite outfits...











Blazer - Forever 21
Top - Zara
Pants - J Crew
Heels - Shoedazzle
Bracelets - J Crew, Vivi, Forever 21
Purse - Kate Spade

SUNDAY:
Dropped off my daughter at ice skating with a friend while I went to my old Nanny's and family friend's wedding shower...
It was a joyous occasion...












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...